A. Definitions in this agreement
1. "Internet" means the global data network comprising interconnected networks using Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol;
2. "Site" means the website found at http://www.fairfieldcompost.co.uk;
3. "Fairfield" or "we" means Fairfield Materials Management:
4. "you" and "your" means you, the person entering into this agreement with Fairfield.
B. Your Obligations
2. You represent, warrant and undertake that you will not directly or indirectly act or omit to act in any way which may infringe, damage or endanger any intellectual property rights (or any goodwill attaching thereto) which may now or in the future subsist in any part of the world of us or any third party and you will not knowingly permit any other person to do so;
3. You are responsible for the content of and all information contained in your communications to the Site, including the lawfulness, truthfulness, decency and accuracy of any such communications. You are also solely responsible for the use to which you put all information, data and results from the Site;
4. You may not in any circumstances do any of the following on or in relation to the Site:
- commit or encourage a criminal offence;
- send or receive any material which is offensive, or which we believe maybe abusive, defamatory, indecent, obscene or menacing, or in breach of confidence, copyright, privacy or any other rights;
- act in any manner contrary to applicable law or regulation, or in any way that may in our opinion have an adverse effect on the Site; insert or knowingly or recklessly transmit or distribute a virus; corrupt data;
- cause annoyance to subscribers or others;
- use any domain name or mailbox name so as to infringe upon the rights of any other person whether in statute or common law, in a corresponding trade mark or name;
- send or receive material protected by intellectual property laws or any other laws anywhere in the world unless you own those rights or have received all necessary consents;
- impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- employ a misleading email address or name or falsify any information in any part of any communication, including without limitation any email;
- hold Fairfield or any of its third party contractors liable in relation to the accuracy, reliability, availability and/or performance of resources accessed through the Internet which, you acknowledge, are beyond the control and are not in any way warranted or supported by Fairfield or its third party contractors; or
- permit any third party to do any of the above.
C. Intellectual property
1. The Site (including the design, text, graphics and any other material appearing on the Site), its content and software are protected by copyright, trade marks and other intellectual property rights which are owned or controlled by us or third parties who have granted us licences to use the same. You agree to comply with all copyright notices, information or restrictions contained in any information accessed through the Site.
2. You may store, manipulate, analyse, reformat, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. In no event are you permitted to publish, re-transmit, re-distribute or otherwise re-produce any of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Site in any format to anyone and you are prohibited from using any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise including, without limitation, any securities, investment, accounting, banking, legal or media business or enterprise.
The Site is provided as a free service available to Internet users. By using the Site you understand and acknowledge that no legal relations are created between you and Fairfield.
Information contained on the Site which has been provided by third parties and/or information on any other website which is accessed via the Site has not been independently verified by Fairfield.
Neither Fairfield nor any of its officers, agents and/or employees will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with any third party websites and will not be held responsible in any way for any transaction entered into between you and third parties offering goods or services on the Site ("Partner").
While we take every care to ensure that the standard of the Site remains high, the Internet is not a stable medium and errors, omissions and interruptions may occur at any time.
Neither Fairfield, nor any of its officers, agents and/or employees give any representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness and/or reliability of any content on the Site, or as to any information contained on any website whatsoever which is accessed via the Site or as to the fitness of the Site for any particular purpose.
The Fairfield, its officers, agents and employees disclaim and exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability for any loss or damage whatsoever arising in tort, contract, equity or otherwise and arising out of or in relation to your use of or inability to use the Site.